Art On The HillPattaya Pratumnak Soi 5
Art on the Hill is inspired by the great post modernism artist Piet Mondrian and the out and inside of this striking building, located at Pattaya’s prime location on the Pratumnak Hill, are a reflection of his paintings.
Art on the Hill offers a roof top swimming pool with a grand sea view and across Pattaya, a sun deck, a fully equipped gym / fitness and a Café in the atrium to enjoy a Cappuccino on the ground floor.
Pratumnak is an exclusive suburb only 5 minutes to the ever popular Jomtien and the beautiful sandy beaches – a Thai Royal princess has a residence in Pratumnak – if you're thinking of Pattaya's answer to Beverly Hills, you wouldn't be far off!!
There are stunning sea views from the roof top swimming pool lounge and free internet WiFi connection through the building.
- The earliest check-in at 02.00 PM. The latest check-out at 12.00 noon.
- The late check-out fee (before 06.00 PM) is 50 % of the daily rate.
- The super late check-out fee (after 06.00 PM) is 100 % of the daily rate.
- The earlier departure charged with no compensation
- No smoking inside the apartment; please do smoke only at the balconies (fine 2.000,- THB).
- No daily room-service.
- Cleaning, bed linens and towels are charged extra at THB 500 for studios , 1-br and THB 750 per 2-br , 3-br if requested
- A security deposit of THB 4000 is required upon arrival for incidental charges and is fully refundable upon check-out and subject
- to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- Electricity is not included and will be charged 6 THB per unit.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NOISE/PARTYING IS PROHIBITED AFTER 22:00